Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Workout Playlist

Okay, for those of you who LOVE to workout, but can't find a single Christian workout playlist, I have now given you the opportunity to boost your motivation to exercise. I started this playlist yesterday while working out on the recumbent bike (for approximately an hour and a half :)). It worked wonders to keep me on that bike for that long (that and a good book, I like to read while working out).
Here it is!
  1. Unshaken - By Attaboy
  2. Heartbeat - By The Fray
  3. Feel it in Your Heart - By Abandon
  4. The God I Know - By Me in Motion
  5. (This one's not particularly Christian) Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - By Coldplay
  6. Headphones - By Britt Nicole
  7. Never Going Back to Ok - By The Afters
I know it's short, but it works! Also, a great place to listen to these songs without purchasing them is to go to www.grooveshark.com and type them into the search box (you don't have to type in the name of the band unless the song will not show up on the results). Grooveshark is completely legal and ABSOLUTELY safe from viruses!

No comments:

Post a Comment